Impact Group is growing and now has a national footprint to best serve your brands. Our teams focus exclusively on their particular divisions in order to provide you with specific, targeted solutions.
Whether your company is brand new or has an established presence, we have the talent and experience to make your CPG brand successful in any market.
- Conventional CPG marketing has been our foundation since 1993.
- We provide full-service food brokerage solutions, with a broad array of tools and strategies and established relationships with ALL major retailers.
- We have managed to penetrate and develop both the perimeter of the store along with the center aisles – an advantage that sets us apart.
- Our associates have been with us for an average of 10 years, providing expertise that can’t be duplicated.
- Our long-lasting relationships with retailers allow us specialized knowledge of CPG channels and how to approach them.
NATURAL & SPECIALTY PRODUCTS
We are pleased to announce that as of June 1st, 2017 New Connections has been rebranded as Impact Group Natural. The current New Connections team will continue to remain focused on their existing clients and customers, and work under the new name Impact Group Natural.
- We offer distinguished natural and specialty sales and marketing expertise since 1983.
- We are the preeminent natural and specialty food broker, representing leading and emerging natural and organic brands to retailers including Whole Foods, Sprouts, Natural Grocers, New Seasons and more.
- Our Directors and Client Managers average 20+ years in the natural specialty industry.
- More than half of our team is dedicated to field sales our CPG brand clients’ “feet on the street.”
- We employ proprietary data and analytics to better understand how to drive the right decisions for clients and customers and utilize state-of-the-art technology to provide best in class retail execution and coverage.
Client Manager Dashboard
- Harlow HRK has been exclusively dedicated to serving the Kroger family of companies since 1980, both at the Kroger corporate headquarters and also at the divisional/banner offices.
- We house an experienced, dedicated sales team, providing our CPG clients with key access and influence.
- We provide one point of contact for all marketing at Kroger and its other banners through our office in Greater Cincinnati.
- We are one of a select few companies that write all of the shelf schematics for Kroger center store.
- We provide comprehensive sales, marketing, analytical and retail support.