Impact Group strives for involvement with both corporate and regional retailers, achieving an even mix of products placed in large chains and smaller independent stores. We understand the uniqueness of each retailer, as well as the distinctive attributes of your brand, and tailor our tactics to best serve all facets of the CPG industry.
Impact Group’s retail merchandising team provides a myriad of retail merchandising services that offer another level of sales support for your brand. On-shelf continuity coverage, custom surveys, sales allocations, IRC application, divisional programs and opportunities are just a few of the many services we can provide your brand. We accelerate communication and response gathering by leveraging unique and proprietary technology. Your retail merchandising needs will be met and then some. We pride ourselves on the fact that we continue to invest in our retail merchandising teams and see them as the lynchpin to your success.
iris – our Proprietary Retail Merchandising Platform – provides our retail team a visual map of each store visited by the market, date range and territory route. Associates drill in for store visit details to ensure the objectives for that store have been met.
iris tracks the date and time of the visit and the amount of time the representative spends in the store. Route Track Management enables efficient time management and maximizes productivity. Sales Managers are able to view Sales Representatives’ routes and all of their activities.
- iOS, Android, Windows platform support
- Products are authorized items, distribution checks
- Objectives are actionable items, all loaded and managed by one person
- Objectives are grouped and filtered by department and category
- GPS location is tracked at the time of response, and the picture can be attached to any product or objective
- Alerts can be toggled to notify sales and retail management of store-level issues.