Impact Group strives for involvement with both corporate and regional retailers, achieving an even mix of products placed in large chains and smaller independent stores. Our retail merchandising team provides a myriad of services that offer another level of sales support for your brand like:
- On-shelf continuity coverage
- Custom surveys
- Sales allocations
- IRC application
- Divisional programs and opportunities
- Reset services and capabilities
We accelerate communication and response gathering by leveraging unique and proprietary technology. We pride ourselves on the fact that we continue to invest in our retail merchandising teams and see them as the lynchpin to your success. Our team of over 400 retail reps include:
- 50+ in the conventional grocery sector
- 50+ in the natural sector
- 100+ in Kroger
- 200+ in Walmart
iris – our Proprietary Retail Merchandising Platform:
- Provides our retail team a visual map of each store visited by the market, date range and territory route. Associates drill in for store visit details to ensure the objectives for that store have been met.
- Tracks the date and time of the visit and the amount of time the representative spends in the store.
- Route Track Management enables efficient time management and maximizes productivity. Sales managers are able to view sales representative’s routes and all of their activities.
- GPS location is tracked at the time of response with the ability to attach a picture to any response.
- Response level alerts can be toggled to notify sales and retail management of store-level issues.
REAL-TIME RESPONSES. REAL-TIME REPORTING.